Sunday, November 27, 2011

This Blog Post Has No Title

As many of you are by now aware, I am a first year university student who is re-entering a scholarly environment for the first time since 2008. For various reasons which for the sake of brevity I will not outline here, but can be found under various posts with the "school" and "Calgary" tags,
this transition has been relatively easy, while not without it's challenges. I'm now facing down the biggest challenge of any university students' academic career; exam time. I have never done poorly in an exam before, but that does not stop me from fearing them to a nearly irrational degree.

Luckily, there's plenty of information available for free online in regards to dealing with test anxiety. I'll have to give it a try and see how it ends up working out, I've never been a self help kind of guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment