Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Hidden Reality Part 1 of 12

Today I started reading Brian Greene's The Hidden Reality, a book about physics written so as to have a much broader appeal than, say, a textbook on the subject. I have decided to share my thoughts and a few points of what I have learned from the book every time I finish a chapter. There are 11 chapters and as this is an introduction, this will be a 12 part piece, all of which will be tagged "hidden reality".

If you wish to read the book yourself it is available in most book stores as well as on amazon.ca
The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos

I will also be writing a short story sometime within the week, if it's good, it will be posted. Check back often and feel free to click the links to the right. (They're safe and any money I get from them will go towards my saving for University)

No comments:

Post a Comment