Sunday, February 22, 2015

Goodbye

Goodbye... Or perhaps I should say so long.

Goodbye just seems so hopelessly final. Like it's a forever sort of word.

Immortal.

I don't think I can let you leave forever.

I don't even want it to be for the night, let alone forever.

If you're gone who will take your place?

I can't even imagine that...replacing you...

Impossible.

I want to let you go. Let you be free, and explore the world.

I'm just so lonely when you're gone. Stay the night tonight?

I get it. You need freedom. I do too.

I just wish I could feel free from you. I need to feel that I'm worth your time.

Approval.

I know, I shouldn't be keeping you, it's late and you need to sleep.

I could talk your ear off, or just sit and listen for hours.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment