Saturday, April 16, 2011

Schooling the Updates

So I've more or less got everything figured out for school. I'm pretty excited about it.
I've picked my Fall Semester courses, decided to sell my car and live in residence, and will hopefully have enough money not to have to work during school. I have to pay my car off a bit more before I'll be able to sell it, but after that it's just a matter of packing up and moving.

I'm taking a full course load in the Fall, and depending on how it goes, will probably do the same in the Winter semester. My courses are:

  • English 30 Upgrading
  • History: Europe To 1500
  • Undergraduate Studies
  • Intro to Political Science
  • General Studies: Controversies in Science
So it should be a fair bit of reading and writing, but luckily I managed to swing not having classes on Friday, which means if I do end up with a huge load of work to do, I have a 3 day weekend to catch up on it all.

I'm feeling very optimistic, and on Tuesday I will find out about my summer job that I'm hoping for, if I don't get that job, I've got a few other places in mind. My goal is to pay off around $5,000 of what I owe on my car, and save up a whole bunch more money for expenses like groceries and my phone bill.

The only major thing left to do aside from that is find out about student loans and whatnot, and make arrangements with the school for payments.


-Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment