Sunday, March 6, 2011

Is It Art?

Instead of writing something today, I decided to share with you all some of my past attempts at art, via photography. Let me know what you think.
Click the images to view full size, descriptions for images at the end of the post.
First up is a piece I like to call "F--king Magnets, How Do They Work?"






Pictures from top to bottom are
  1. An electromagnetic motor, really close up
  2. The view across Musreau Lake in Spring of 2009, notice how still the water is
  3. A gravel road just north of Grande Prairie, Alberta
  4. A spooky ass tree that the auto setting on my old camera somehow messed up and caused the sort of dreamy blue-green tinge
  5. More of across the lake at Musreau, this one taken from a floating dock (hence the disturbed water) you can still see ice on the water near the shore


-Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment